July 29, 2010

San Antonio Zoo

Sydney enjoyed her first trip to the Zoo! She wanted to see each animal, but wanted to see it and move on to the next. Hallie, Nana (Greg's Mom), and Nanny(My Mom) went with us. We ended our trip with a train ride. The girls loved it (so did we)....eating popcorn and cooling down after a humid summer day. Before we went to the zoo, Sydney told me she wanted to see a giraffe. Then she told me that we couldn't...giraffe too high. I love moments like this. :) She enjoyed seeing the giraffe at the zoo and the elephant. I think the tiger was another big hit. Sydney watched the turtle and the hippo the longest. She has already asked to go back. I told her we would go again in a few months when the weather was cooler. :) Nanny, Nana, and Sydney Looking at the Komodo Dragon Pic with the dragon Mommy and Sydney Huge turtle Sydney's reaction to the turtle Hallie and Sydney Tiger...I believe. Loved the fish Huge Hippos Crocodile... Sydney and Nana strolling along. Sydney and Mommy looking at the elephants. Sydney and Nana looking at the kangaroo!

No comments: