January 24, 2010

A little bit of everything...

I forgot that I had used my old camera for a few things in December and this month since it is easier to carry around. Here are a few random pics.....Sydney around the house, making a Gingerbread house before Christmas, a family wedding, a bridal shower for one of my close friends from New Braunfels, etc. Aunt Brandy, Sydney, and Hallie decorating! Enjoying the decorations! Having fun with Nanny I love the sunsets from my parent's back porch. I love those cheeks! Family wedding in Killeen. Lauren (bride to be) and Kristen Elma and Cindy....hilarious! Terry and Jenny Enjoying time with Sarah and Lauren Uh Oh! Her personality exactly... A play date with Dreamy... our neighbor's puppy.

1 comment:

Becky McCord said...

Hi Kelly! Sydney is SOOO cute!! I know Sydney and Riley Jane would be fast friends. We have to get them together sometime. What was the name of the Bed & Breakfast you posted about a long time ago?!? Maybe it was your anniversary or b-day? A friend of mine and I are planning a girls weekend down there! Any other suggestions would be wonderful! We were thinking Wimberly area...