December 5, 2009

Getting ready for the holidays

Here are a few pictures I took of Sydney for our Christmas card this year. They turned out better than I thought they would. It was a windy day with sunshine coming and going. However, she did look at the camera long enough to get these shots. We are really excited this year because Sydney is old enough to understand a little bit about Christmas. She loves our tree. She will go up to it and try to give it a big hug while she says, "my tree!" Then she jumps as high as she can as if she is trying to touch the top. It cracks me up! Grandma Sallye (Sydney's great grandmother) gave her the Santa Buddies DVD a few weeks ago and we've watched it at least twice each day this week. Sydney has been sick and at home most of the week so Greg and I are getting pretty good at reciting most of her favorites! Anytime Sydney sees a picture or ornament with Santa she says, "Ho Ho Ho!" This is going to be a fun Christmas!

2 comments:

Becky McCord said...

They're all adorable!!! My fav is the last one.:)

shelley pozzi said...

I love the one of her looking at the deer. Too cute. Merry Christmas.