October 9, 2009

Silly Sydney

Here are a few pics of Sydney being silly! This age is amazing! Right now she is busy telling me how everyone pushes! She will say, "Daddy push, me!" Or, whoever the lucky person is...including Claude our cat. Majority of the time it is made up! Sydney enjoys holding up two fingers and saying "2." I am so proud of her. I tell her that she will be two soon and we'll have a party. She then yells PARTY! She knows exactly what a party is and is all about the cake. She will ask for it! Tomorrow morning we are off to Shiner to celebrate my Mom and brother's b-day. Sydney has been talking about the "party" for the past four days. She even broke down in tears at bedtime the other night. I think she thought we were not going. Anyways, here are a few pics. Let me explain the milk picture. I was telling her to say cheese and did not realize she had a mouth full of milk. Well, she did what her Mama asked! :) By the way, she loves her rain boots.

No comments: