July 29, 2009

Nanny and Admin Retreat

My Mom came up last Thursday and Friday to Wimberley. We enjoyed two days of just being together. Sydney loved seeing her Nanny and they were busy playing. She is no longer afraid of the stability ball and loves to roll over it on her tummy. Here she is rolling with her sunglasses on! Greg had an Admin Retreat Sunday and Monday. Spouses were invited up on Monday. If you are looking for a relaxing place to stay near Austin I highly recommend the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop. I had no idea it was even there. It is located right on the Colorado River with nature trails, horseback riding, pools with lazy river, kid area, fitness room, spa, great food, and daily activities. I could have stayed a few days to take everything in! I actually felt like I was out of Texas a couple of times with the beautiful pine trees and landscaping. Here are a few pics.

No comments: