July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a great July 4th! We went to McQueeney which is about 20 min outside of New Braunfels Saturday evening. My friend Terri (whom I used to work with) and her husband Jim had a BBQ and pool party. A lot of my friends from McKenna were there and it was so fun to see them all. I miss them so much. I could not ask for a better group of friends...who happen to be hilarious! Sydney has not seen the group in about two or three months so they enjoyed seeing her too. She was entertaining them with her dance moves! Sydney went swimming with her Daddy and loved it. She realized how much she liked floating on her back with her head and ears in the water. She was so relaxed that her eyes were even closed. She reminded me of how much I like to get my hair washed when I get my hair cut. Oh, yes, and jumping from the side of the pool to her Dad. No fear! Sydney was able to watch the New Braunfels fireworks from the car window as we drove home. She was pointing and making a "shew" sound. What a great night! Red face from the heat Dancing with Aunt Shay-Shay and Kristen
Amazed by water bottles
Tired from all that dancing
Talking to Aunt Shay-Shay...
Breaking the sprinkler!
Giving Claude some love!

2 comments:

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

Hey Kelly! I just wanted to say Hi and and drop a line so you'd know I followed breadcrumbs to your blog!!

Priscilla

Boys will be Boys! said...

Hey! Sydney is getting so big! Give her lots of hugs from all of us...hope to see you guys soon!